Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Today was the first of a "Lunch & Learn" series of talks that I am putting on here at work. They are basically designed to spread the word that internet advertising is a highly measurable form of marketing and should be taken very seriously.

It was good to speak to a full room of people about something that I am passionate about and love to give advice on. The questions I got were good and pretty predictable. No one really tried to challenge the notion that you should spend money on online advertising, which I guess is good but I would have loved to start a debate there as well :)

Maybe next time someone will stand up and say "Brian this is a bunch of horse crap, I am gonna go open my yellow pages and look for some ads there!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the internet is lame. yellow pages could beat it in a fight hands down.