Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The summer is winding down allthough it hardly felt like "summer" up here in western ny at all with all the rain. So I can't say that I am in a great mood right now since the weather sucked all the life out of summer and now we face the western ny winter in all its glory.

I am also dreading the 4th quarter rush in search engine CPC advertising. This is the time when all the businesses are jumping into the game and raising prices on all the B2C words out there. I know its all fair game but I also know that almost none of them are really tracking their ROI by word, they are just ego bidding and thats not helpful at all. So the people doing it the right way are playing agsinst all these hot button bidders along with all the other pressures of producing for the 4th quarter.

No comments: